What you’ll need:
- 1/2 cup Fix & Fogg Granola Butter
- 1/4 cup oats
- 1/4 cup ground almonds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- Pinch of salt
- Optional: Extra ground almonds for coating
- Place all of the above ingredients in a large bowl or food processor and mix until well combined.
- Using your hands, roll tablespoon amounts of the mixture into 10 - 12 snack size balls.
- Optional: Roll balls in ground almonds until nicely coated
It’s that easy! This recipe is super easily adaptable and can be made using a range of our different nut butters. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 1 week and let the snacking begin.. !