What you'll need:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 TSP baking powder
- Pinch of salt
- 1 TSP cinnamon
- 2 TBSP melted coconut oil
- 3 TBSP oat milk
- 1 TSP vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup Fix & Fogg Super Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/2 cup Fix & Fogg Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter
- 1/3 cup of shredded coconut
- Preheat the oven to 180C (350F). Sift together the dry ingredients in a large mixing bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk the wet ingredients until well combined.
- Fold the wet ingredients into the dry until a dough is formed. Knead the dough for 1-2 minutes and shape it into a rectangular flat log (See image for shape). Place onto a baking paper-lined tray and bake for 30 minutes until it starts to turn golden.
- Take out of the oven for ~25 minutes to set, leaving the oven on.
- Once 25 minutes have passed, slice with a bread knife into 1cm thick slices. Place back onto the baking tray and bake for a further 25 minutes.
- Cool for 30 minutes before dipping in F&F Dark Chocolate peanut butter and sprinkling with shredded coconut.