What you’ll need:
- 1 cup walnuts
- 1 ⅓ cup oats
- 1 cup dates
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cups dates (soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes)
- 1 cup coconut cream (make sure this is refrigerated overnight, and scoop the thick top of the can)
- ½ cup Fix & Fogg Cookie Butter
- Coconut yoghurt
- 1 Banana
- Chocolate shavings
- Cinnamon sprinkle
- Blend together soaked dates, walnuts and oat in a high powered blender until a dough like texture is achieved. Add in maple syrup and vanilla extract.
- Place the mixture, one Tbsp at a time into mini tart dishes, pressing down firmly with the back of a wet spoon (this is the easiest way to work with the sticky consistency!). Place into the freezer while preparing the filling.
- For the filling, blend the dates together before slowly adding the coconut cream and cookie butter. Thinly slice banana and place on-top of each base before scooping 2 Tbsp of the Cookie Butter filling onto each pie.
- Place back into the freezer for 15 minutes, before topping with coconut yoghurt, banana, chocolate shavings with a sprinkle of cinnamon.