What you'll need:
- 1 tub fresh strawberries
- 1/2 cup Fix & Fogg Smooth Peanut Butter
- 1 TBSP coconut oil
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- Wash strawberries and dry with a clean paper towel. Heat a small saucepan on low, slowly melting the chocolate chips (Alternatively you can use a microwave. Simply melt the chocolate in 30-second increments, stirring each time). Dip the strawberries into the melted chocolate one at a time and place on a rack to cool in the fridge.
- Once the chocolate has hardened, scoop the F&F Smooth peanut butter into a small pot and heat on low (Or in a microwave for 30 seconds). Add in the coconut oil and mix well.
- Drizzle the peanut butter on top of the cooled strawberries (Or dip them straight in!) and leave them in the fridge to set.
These delish strawberries are the perfect sweet treat and are best served right away. You can easily mix up the nut butter used to drizzle too, our Almond Butter with Cashew and Maple would make these an 11/10 experience!